Saturday 19 February 2011

April, REGIMES

I'm putting on the wicked good 'REGIMES' on April 8th in Hobos, Bridgend. We are also putting them on the night before this on our drummers night in Meze Lounge, Newport.
I don't generally put gigs on as it is a guaranteed stress and easy way to lose all my hard earned cash but over the course of this year I am going to put a few bands I really want to see on through 'all I wanted was a pepsi promotions' this is solely for my own self indulgence so if you do want a gig please get in touch, if I love your music, can afford it and can get the venue sorted I'll put you on.
 In May I'm also putting on Section 13 aswell.
 All gigs are completely non profit, after paying the sound guy every penny made (if any) will be split between the bands playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment